Refund & Shipping Policies
We aim to deliver all orders by 2 pm the next business day. Customers will be notified of delivery time estimates.
If there is a delay in shipping, customers will be notified of the change and a new ETA will be provided. Delivery fee is based on fuel charge when delivery does not align with normal route.
We are committed to resolving any issue with your purchase with the following policies.
- New, unopened products can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- A restocking fee may apply.
- Items must be in resalable, new condition.
- Items must have valid proof of purchase, unless noted in our Return Policy Exceptions List.
- All cash or check returns over $100 will be refunded through a corporate check request or placed on a Darragh gift card.
- Power tools can be returned for any reason within 30 days of purchase (Milwaukee has some exclusions). A proof of purchase is required. Item can be used or new condition. Gas and pneumatic tools are excluded and can be returned only through the manufacturer repair warranty policies.
- Special order items we do not stock (where product number ends in 998 on your ticket) will not be accepted for returns. •All returns will be inspected and approved prior to credit being issued.
- For larger items, please contact your branch or sales representative prior to return.
- Products left on Darragh property do not constitute an acceptance of return.
Return Policy Exceptions List:
These items cannot be returned but can be serviced by the manufacturer per their repair warranty policies.
- Gas powered, small construction tools
- Air compressors and air tools
- Non-refundable items
- Delivery or shipping charges unless due to our error
- Personal protection equipment (PPE) or fall protection
- Dated or perishable products that are out of date
- Max Rebar Wire Tying Tool
For any questions regarding returns, please reach out! Contact your Sales Representative or the branch of purchase. (darraghcompany.com/locations).