Darragh Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. To that end, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. § 512, Darragh Company has implemented procedures for reporting instances of copyright infringement.
If you are a copyright holder, or its authorized representative, and believe in good faith that content residing or accessible on or through Darragh Company’s website infringes your copyrighted work, you may submit a notice of copyright infringement by filling out our online form.
The notice of copyright infringement should provide the following information:
- A clear description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed (if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, you may provide a representative list of such works).
- A description of the material on our site that you claim is infringing.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material (please be as detailed as possible and provide web addresses (URLs) leading directly to the material).
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your physical or electronic signature (typing your full legal name is sufficient).
Please note that we may forward the notice of copyright infringement (or information contained therein), as well as the Complainant’s contact information, to the user who posted the allegedly infringing content. Additionally, if we remove or disable access to the content pursuant to a valid DMCA notice, Darragh Company will immediately notify the user that the content has been removed or disabled. If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is also the policy of Darragh Company, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat copyright infringers.